Popular Posts

Thursday 17 February 2011

I'm back!!

Well, I have to apologise for being a complete rubbish blogger things have been a bit hectic. I have been working hard on some new designs for my Mothers day products as shown in the new pictures.

 I love this, obviously I had a few tips from my friend Pam!


 I made this on request for my friend Karen from Kingscliffe Bakery and I loved it so I am making more of these.














These lovely little bags are really cute and versatile. They can be used as just handbags or even a trendy lunch box!

 I have already sold a couple of sets of these cute little purses. They are perfect for carrying cosmetics, jewellery or even those bits and pieces that float around in the bottom of your handbag, I should probably make myself a set!            


Another of the glasses cases.


Well that's about it for now, I need to put my nose to the sewing machine again so break over!!




I'll see you all again soon


Lisa x

2 comments:

  1. O wow glad you are back and looks like you have been busy - the hearts are lovely - well done youxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! In fairness you are a great help xx

    ReplyDelete