Popular Posts

Tuesday 18 January 2011

A good start!

Well I have spent most of my day at one of my favourite places.........ART & STITCH!! I took in the pattern for the little bags I was trying to decipher and as I was reading it out to Barbara the penny dropped! In the end after the usual fun and innuendo filled day I managed to make three sets which consist of a small bag and an even smaller bag to put inside. I was very pleased and am ready to make lots more and the ideas just keep coming so watch this space!!
And here is a set I made earlier!!




I can't wait to make some more so until then It's bye for now,


Lisa

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to Blogland Lisa.I'm looking forward to reading all your future posts and I'm so happy I beat Pam and I'm the first to post.
    The bags you made are soooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya welcome to blogland - those bags are gorgeous and they should be very popular. See you soon take care xx

    ReplyDelete